Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cozumel: Scuba Diving

My muscle man and I had a fabulous trip to Cozumel Mexico recently, and while there was so much more awesomeness than just the SCUBA diving, that was definitely one of the highlights of our trip! We did 4 morning boat trips (two dives each) and were lucky enough that 3 of those days we had a dive master to ourselves! The first two days there was a very nice Japanese lady on the boat,  but she had a private dive master so my muscle man and I had a different guide for just the two of us. I say she was nice because despite her very limited english, she was able to tell my muscle man he had a very pretty wife, so that makes her awesome in my book! =D

The diving itself was fabulous, we were slightly worried because for pretty much a full month prior to our visit it had been rainy and stormy in the mayan riviera. But the water was super clear, and I think the storms clearing actually made the marine life more active. I'm so glad that at the last minute we decided to purchase a gopro camera (instead of my little 35mm underwater film camera that's over 10 years old). So we were able to get some amazing footage of all the cool things we saw! I took the reins on the camera for most of the trip, I'm more comfortable as a scuba diver, and there's that whole film school degree I have that my muscle man doesn't haha...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...