Monday, June 17, 2013

Kicking off Summer Right

The absolute best thing about summer is that my muscle man loves to travel as much as I do!! =D So when my parents invited us down for a little half-week getaway to the beach, we couldn't say no! But since we have more traditional days off, we decided to start our vacation a day early, and we took advantage of having a free Sunday to go visit the naval air museum in Pensacola link. I hadn't been since I was a kid, and my muscle man had never been, so it seemed like an excellent way to spend the morning while we waited for our condo to be ready. 







In addition to the awesome planes and signs, they also had a flight simulator, which my crazy, adrenaline loving muscle man decided he just had to try out! And because I get motion sick really easily, my mom stepped in and rode with my muscle man haha!





It was a great little day trip, and a wonderful way to start off our half week off! =D And then we were off to the beach! I positively love the beach, but my muscle man likes a bit more adventure in his vacations, so this was a great compromise =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...