Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Traditions: Leia Cooks Dinner

It's that time of year again when I don my Slave Leia outfit for a very special holiday photoshoot! =D I just love coming up each year with a fabulous new concept that's more than just a pretty photo, but that really lends itself to a little Slave Leia Christmas Card story!

This year it's no different, and since myself and the muscle man are still settling into our new house, I really wanted to show off something I've never had before, a real dining room!! I'm so looking forward to cooking and baking this holiday season, so I thought I'd set the tone right and have a great Christmas dinner, complete with sexy hostess!! =)

 Because let's face it, the way to a man's heart is definitely through his stomach! And there's plenty of room at the table!













Even though we're not going all out and decorating much this year, we can still have a wonderfully festive holiday, especially with the smell of fresh baked Christmas cookies to follow up an amazing dinner!


Metal Bikini by the always amazing leiasmetalbikini.com, if you're thinking of one for your sexy Leia this holiday I'd highly recommend Jamin's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...