Sunday, January 4, 2015

Welcome 2015!

2014 has been quite a wonderful year for me and my muscle man! Lots of scuba diving, travel, and of course photography =)
But moving into 2015, I've been offered some great opportunities for side work in photography, and I couldn't be more excited! I absolutely love studio photography, but don't get the chance to do as much as I'd like. But this year has started off to an excellent start with a commission for an 18 month doggie calendar!  I'm hoping to do both studio and location shots for the dogs, and some of them even know fun tricks I'm very excited to see!



Our dog trainer (what a Godsend!) has ventured out on her own and was looking for a photographer, and I was so thrilled to help with some shots for her website, and even more excited when she came to me with the idea for a calendar! Photographing my shiba inu pup has taught me several really good tricks for working with 4 legged models, it's even more fun than working with human subjects haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...