Friday, June 10, 2011

Photo Friday: 365 extras

Most of you know that I've been taking a photo-a-day (a self portrait, to be exact) for over 3 years now. I've really learned so much as a photographer, but more than that I've found that the photos let me look back and remember where I was at that point in my life. That documentation is so fun for me personally. But because having to edit a photo every day takes time, I find that the other photos I take often take the backseat to the bigger self-portrait project. So this week I decided to share some of those little extras! Who knows, maybe I'll do this feature periodically =) And of course, you can view the slideshow of the one-a-days on the "year 4" tab above!

Haha my muscle man bought me cookies! And he sneaked into my shot while I was trying to show off my cookie, it turned out so crisp though despite him barging in!

We're quite the fans of bowling.. Our local lanes have $1 bowling one day a week, so the muscle man and I set up a fabulous and cheap double date with some friends! Because it's only $1/game, and it's not the 'midnight bowling' with the crazy lights and music, this is when all the local league players get their practice in.... We didn't know this... I'm really quite awful at bowling, I'm super lucky if I hit 100... whoops... And the bowling alley had a sense of humor, let me tell you... But when the custom balls came out of the gym bags to our left and right... Well we knew we were about to make these guys look amazing no matter how 'bad' they thought they were (haha seriously,  the guy on our right kept saying how terrible he was because he kept bowling spares...) The guy to our left, he needed no help looking good... The guy bowled well over a 200 after getting 5 strikes in a row...

It didn't help that the muscle man thinks he's a better bowler with a little $1 beer =P
Umm yeah... Strangely enough, he did bowl better with a little booze in him... I do not understand how, but he definitely managed a higher score...




Haha I just have to point out how amazingly cute my friend looks here! She's just as fun and quirky as I am! And also, have to point out that this was the 10th frame, and she made a strike, which gave her another bowl... Which pushed her score over everyone elses! Score for the girls! The only way my muscle man could catch her was if he too, bowled a strike...



But as I pointed out before... He bowls better with some alcohol in him, and I'll be damned if the boy didn't flat out roll a strike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...